Thursday, January 19, 2017

Not the end of Obama

Kevin Mirasi has seen Obama in different Visions
from Heaven at least 10-15 times.

Here is a new blogpost from Kevin on the matter if
have we now seen Obama for the last time on the
World scene.

http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.se/2017/01/dont-think-even-for-moment-that-this-is_19.html

When I wrote about Obama being a hot candidate
for the Antichrist seat; that day I got 666 hits on my
blog.

I wrote the blog-post after having really arguing
with myself should I put such a post in, what should
friends say etc. It has never happened before or later
that I have got the same number of hits, 666. And I
have had +500 blogposts during + 2 years. And when
it happened - it was on that pecific blog-post.

A bit special.


No comments:

Post a Comment