Monday, August 27, 2018

Google steering posts to a pocket

Google is steering all my Blogger
blogposts against something they
call "unknown (geographical)
region".

Anyone familiar with that part of
the globe?!

I would guess it is some kind of
"pocket" which gathers my hard
work - keeping it from potential
readers.

Google probably earn tax money
by this banning of christian faith
and conservative views.

When I share my posts it is main-
ly the unknown region that grows
heavily in hits now.

The proof that it is a fake region
is; today I shared a lot of posts
but only through Twitter - just to
check.

Then the unknown region did not
grow by one (1) hit ! But Sweden
and US grew heavily, they used
to stand still the last weeks, when
sharing on G+, or openly on
internet.

This is the proof about the un-
rightious and illegal agenda that
Google, and Facebook, has these
days.

I am convinced there will be a
judgment from heaven over
social media soon. Maybe people
in high places will serve jailtime.

I am praying for a cleansing and
a set-free of prisoners within the
Google customer stock.

/Björn Hellman





No comments:

Post a Comment