Thursday, August 9, 2018

100 hits from an unknown region..

This is what appeared on my reader statistics
today. 100 hits form an unknown region...

I have never seen this during 3-4 years of
daily blogging. I just wonder what this is,
can someone help me out?

Normally it is countries, as you can see
in the list. Can it be palestine, an acknow-
ledged "nation", that does not exist on
the map!!

Lately I have written a lot about illegal
control of the social media´s, because I
experience a lot myself on this area. What
those who know what is going on calls;
Shadow Banning.

Google and Facebook seem to not like what
I am writing, and I know they follow left-
wing governmental instructions, they follow
the elite´s wish for control.

They cannot find something to accuse me
for, more than that I am not political correct;
I cannot be as I am a christian and follow
Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment