Sunday, June 9, 2024

I put myself on the very top of authority; and I Bless Israel

 
Today I put myself above any governing
body in Sweden, above any mocking voice
against God and against his people, any
mocking voice within the church, (exists..).

I place myself only below The Father, The
Son & The Holy Spirit, and with my feet
on Swedish soil & ground, I BLESS ISRAEL,
I BLESS THE JEWS, I PROCLAIM PEACE
OVER JERUSALEM, In the name of Jesus
Christ / Jeshua Messiah.

Everything that does not bless Israel and
everything that unrightiously supresses
the truths regarding Israel and the Jewish
people, I place under my feet, and nullify
it.

Amen.

Kan vara en bild av Brandenburger Tor
11 maj kl. 23:14 
Delat med Offentligt
Offentligt
Det går väl för Sverige när vi välsignar Israel.
Gilla
Kommentera
Skicka
Dela

No comments:

Post a Comment