Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Do not take the R.F.I.D chip implant

A recent blogpost from Kevin Mirasi.

Kevin is standing in the ministry of a prophet
before the Lord. He has been shown several
times in supernational Dreams&visions from
the Lord that the RFID implanting that is now
beginning to emerge is actually the Mark of
the Beast, warned of in the Bible.

No Christian should ever take this mark into
the body, and we should strongly warn other
people and urge them to not receive this mark.

http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.se/2017/07/the-first-business-in-usa-to-offer-rfid.html

I know some people refer to the current im-
plants that people receive, that they are not the
mark that the bible warns us about.

I don´t want to even discuss that. For me it is
so absolutely wrong to take such a mark into
my body. Who knows if not the succession
will only be software based - using the chip
you once already allowed into your body.



No comments:

Post a Comment