Monday, July 4, 2016

Rome Laying Ground For Third Temple?

Interesting presentation by Steven Ben-Nun of what
is currently taking Place behind the curtains.

I have been amazed myself about the speed by which
certain political steps currently take place. You almost
feel that there must be political Powers working
behind the scene like never Before, to prepare a
situation where things described prophetically in the
biblical scriptures can actually take Place.

As Always, one need to evaluate what is said and
"exposed", put in Place some puzzle pieces while
maybe reject some others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5WjAWohl4

I want to state that I do not Believe that a third temple
Before the return of the Messiah would be initiated by
God. I Think it will be a man-made vision of seing the
ancient temple rebuilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment