Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Swedish rockers JERUSALEM - "Risen"





Lyrics: When I was a little boy I had my special way to get my ice cream And the lady at the candy store Was always so nice to me
When I was old enough for school I remember they picked on me Because I had red hair and freckles on my face And I always was wondering What was behind the clouds And if God had a house to live in In cold winter nights He's no longer in his grave He is risen from the dead He's no longer in his grave Jesus is risen from the dead And when I was thirteen I started to play in different bands We tried to be the Beatles And I didn't do so hot in school
I didn't care too much about anything I started to use drugs The devil he worked hard on me
But one day there was Jesus knocking on my door Asking do you want to be a singer in my band? He's no longer in his grave He is risen from the dead He's no longer in his grave Jesus is risen from the dead






No comments:

Post a Comment