Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Google and the devastation of bad morality

 
Google controls everything I put out on Blogger.

When I use FOR THEM sensitive words, words
about a special political  branch and I am not
talking about Republicans, and special political
crimes, they hold on my postings for a while.

It for sure looks obvious to me that they limit the
visibility of my postings. I can say that after I
have blogged daily since 2015 and are heading
for soon 3.000 blogposts.

This makes Google criminal if you use common
morality as yardstick, the one that is from God,
the head judge.

He sees everything & he writes it all up in books
and those are on personal level, thinking about
Google management selling themselves out to
political evil agendas.

//Björn Hellman





No comments:

Post a Comment