Friday, April 7, 2023

BRICS Nations Announce Plan for Joint Currency backed by GOLD

When this mentally lands  in peoples minds,
the USD will suddenly drop dramatically.

The USD , like any other currencies are
since after 1971, when the gold standard
was removed, "fiat money" not connected
to any physical other than petrol and a
strong US economy.

The oil is now more and more bought in
other currencies, and the US economy has
been deliberately taken down by the Biden
fraudilent admin.

The BRICS nations have, the last 4-5 years
silently bought up a majority of the gold in
the world, to be used to back up their
currencies.

As I write above, this all can be referred
back to the Biden administrations, with the
spider Obama in the background, taking
down of America´s strength, in agreement
with globalist powers.

I have pushed my readers to place their
assets in physical things like real estate,
silver or, ultimately, gold - so that crumbling
banks will not be able to claim your money
are their...

If you feel you cannot rely on what I write, I
do recommend that you listen to wellknown,
I would say famous, economist Peter Schiff
on Youtube clips.







No comments:

Post a Comment