Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Strong Testimony !

Don´t miss listen to this guy from
Finland, about his way to a faith
in Jesus Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/awakeningeurope/videos/1484622878240622/?notif_id=1509888553271007&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

You can be saved as well, and
your called by God to come back
to him. He loves you.

---------------------
Pray:

Jesus, I want to thank you for that
you died for my sin on the cross.

I ask you to now forgive me of my
sin.

I ask you to come into my heart
this moment and become my
Lord and Savior.

Thank you Father God that I am
now forgiven and saved by the
work of Jesus your Son, that I
have now become your child, and
have nothing to fear.

Amen.
--------------------

If you prayed this simple prayer
honestly, then you have become
God´s Child.

It has not to do with feelings in
first hand; you were obedient to
God, and then God is faithful
to you. You can trust he heard
your prayer and has made you
his child.

Now you need to find other
christians where you live, as
this is important for you to grow
as a christian, and become safe
in your faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment