Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Testimony

The following is what I read as a
comment to a wonderful christian
worshipsong on Youtube;

----------------------

" When I was a Buddhist and went to
the temple I always had fear and an-
xiety - there were so much darkness
there - and the same when I was in
the mosque.

But, since I gave my life to Jesus I go
to church every Sunday, all the fear
and anxiety is gone, I often cry over-
whelmingly by Jesus's Love, some-
times I still can't understand why
Jesus died for me.

I never knew someone love me that
much, never felt loved since I was
born; in a very strict Buddhist and
Muslim family. My parents said they
would kill me if I became a Christian
but I am now.

I love Jesus so much, this song really
encourages me and strengthens me,
so much pain and suffering I endured
- but I know He never leave me nor
forsake me.

I need YOU JESUS in every moment
- thank you for this beautiful song.

God bless  "

--------------------------

Isn´t this a wonderful testimony.

A person that has grown up in religion
without any life, instead a lot of fear
as the driving force in life decisions.

And eventually he finds that Jesus
Christ died for him on a cross, and
that there is a wonderful loving Father
in heaven that had cared for him and
had prepared salvation for him in
Jesus Christ.





No comments:

Post a Comment