Friday, June 17, 2016

Mr Hellman about the Golan heights

Television debate regarding to whom the Golan heights
belong. I would give my wote to Mr Hellmans arguing !

There are a lot of tounges uttering their opinion
in these questions, like the lady in this program, twisting
Truth and trying to sound convincing while doing.

Israel should never leave the Golan heights, which they
miracleously took when they were attacked by all their
neighbor countries, in an attempt to destroy the Jewish
nation and the Jewish people.

The Israeli neighbors should now stand there and see the
price of their evil attempts on the Jewish people. Normally
we applaud when David overcome Goliat, and we defend
such Davids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH4XDeuC1mI


This debate was extra interesting for me as I visited Israel
only a couple of weeks ago - and one of my main goals was
to go far up on the Golan heights, which we also did.


No comments:

Post a Comment