Wednesday, May 10, 2023

I Have Good News regarding Donald John Trump


Donald Trump will serve his third term.
He is already president, the thief is not.

Donald will be back in the oval office
BEFORE any 2024 elections! 

All schemes against him will fail, he
will be vindicated in every aspect, but
we will see the kabal - who now for 7
years has tried to take him down - be
charged in a Nurnburg-like trial.

I am 100% safe in what God has told
me in these matters. He knows best!

It is a very special thing to feel joy and
faith just bubbling up inside.. 

while in the natural the devil is mani-
festing and actually are allowed so atm,
and sinners are rejoicing and mocking..

I save my best laugh til the end!
God Bless you Donald John Trump,
you are God´s man for this time, unique,
God found one in 8 billion.




No comments:

Post a Comment