Friday, September 9, 2022

An uprising coming | Prophet Charlie Shamp


In one single day - I say probably due to an election
ruling in the US Supreme Court - God will bring an over-
turn in one single day! Take part of a stunning prophecy;

.............................

"I heard the Spirit of the Lord say, “An uprising coming!

It has been brewing underneath, but now you will see
the uprising as the enemy attempts to remove righteous-
ness completely from the land.

Hear me this day righteous remnant in America, you
must arise and decree my covenant over your nation.

You must arise and declare your birthright for you were
birthed as a nation founded upon me.

Decree and declare your birthright and fresh breath will
enter your weary bones.

I will expose the wicked weeds in your government
that refuse to repent and bow to me. I am separating
the wicked from the righteous seed that has been
planted in the soil of your nation.

My hand will uproot this uprising as it springs forth if
you pray! You must decree your birthright before my
heavenly courts and I will silence the wicked one in the
courts upon the earth in your land.

For what they attempt to do I will turn it around upon
them and they will fall upon their face in disgrace.
Where they will attempt to prosecute, I will overturn
and throw out.

Lift up your voice to me and decree your birthright
America and I will remove and uproot wickedness and
wash the land white as snow.

The scales of Justice will tip in your favor and the bowls
of judgement will tip over upon the wicked one.

Watch and pray for I will bring a great turnaround in a
single day.

You will hear the sound of the roar at the return of the
lion in the land. The hunter will become the hunted.”

-Prophet Charlie Shamp

Link to Charlie Shamp´s website and this prophecy:

An uprising is coming |Prophet Charlie Shamp

Destiny Encounters International





No comments:

Post a Comment