Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Judge who signed off the raid doned 1000s to OBAMA


The contestors in the US are Obama &
Trump. Obama orchestrated the steal
of the nation, he is becoming more
& more desperate due to Trump´s
massive & even growing popularity.
Obama is the big traitor of our time.
I wrote about him on my blog a few
years ago, my thoughts on him and
his absolutely unique betrayal of Israel
in the Security Council.
I was shocked the day after when I
had got exactly 666 hits that day on
my blog. Photoevidence. It never hap-
pened sooner or later, in now +2.300
blogposts.
A few months later I suddenly got
partly blocked on my blog (Blogger)
by Google. I checked from what
post and it happened to be my
666th post on the blog. And it was
about... Obama. It wasn´t planned.
He is deeply involved in the antichrist
agenda of today. People - Christians
unbelievably enough - are getting
mezmerized by his "charm", though
he is 100% for LGBTQ and have such
a background, he hates Israel, he is
for abortion.. etc etc.
But I have listened to God.







No comments:

Post a Comment