Saturday, December 2, 2017

Blocked on Google/Facebook/Youtube

There are so many testimonies about
writers on Google related medias
and Facebook and Youtube that are
being blocked, and it looks like it is
because of their political views and
that they are outspoken.

I am one of those blocked. More and
more I am blocked so that I cannot
share my blog-posts which I write on
Blogger. Someone wants to limit my
freedom of speech.

On Facebook I very clearly realize
that I am watched closely. At the
same time nothing can be found to
accuse me for - as I am writing ba-
lanced, and I am also a christian who
basically love people - like God
loves us all.

But - my views on religion, life-
style issues, nation and borders,
President Trump seem to be disliked -
as they are in contradiction to a
globalists agenda. I know by what I
have read that these media all
support leftwing liberal politics.

I am convinced they are not at all
neutral. And due to their possibility
of carrying out control, I very much
imagine that they are approached by
powers supporting the leftist liberal
agenda and globalism ideas, as well
as an antichrist lifestyle.

I may be even more punished after
writing about this. A first thought
that may come when someone read
this, is that it is something overblown.

Then I can only relate to the many,
many that experience the absolute
same thing when they write in the
same political and lifestyle matters
with an opinion that does not follow
the common downstream direction.

So, of course you cannot prove
things. The proof is rather the block
"by someone" as well as the many
similar experiences by others.



No comments:

Post a Comment