Monday, May 9, 2016

Here you find the Bible in Arabic

Via the below link you can read the holy Bible in Arabic. With
the link you come directly to the book "St Johns 1st letter".
Which is a very good start in Reading the Bible.

In this letter you can read a lot about Gods love, and Gods
requirement that we should love each other the way we love
ourselves. If you do not love yourself, God needs to show
you first how much he loves you!

Actually, to be able to love other people with Gods love
we first need to bow down before Jesus Christ. Jesus
showed the ultimate love of God when he died for our Sin
on the cross.

Without Jesus forgiveness for our Sin, we cannot enter Heaven,
therefore it is important for us to put faith in Jesus and what he
did on the cross and receive him as our saviour and our Lord.

Link:
http://www.injeel.com/Read.aspx?vn=1,3&t=2&b=62


You can also find every other book in the Bible via the link.
I would recommend you to continue with reading "The Gospel
according to St John". John was a close eyewitness of all that
happened when Jesus walked the Earth, when he healed the
sick and when he finally died for us all on the cross. John was
one of Jesus 12 disciples.

Enjoy your Reading!

Björn Hellman


Prayer:
Jesus,
I Believe you are the Son of God.
I Believe you died for my Sin on the cross in Jerusalem.
I now receive forgiveness for all my Sin,
and I also make you my Lord and my Saviour.

Thank You for taking care of my Life from now on.
Thank You that since my Sins are now forgiven, I have
Eternal Life, I am also a Child of God the Father,
and I will come to Heaven when I die.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment