Sunday, July 14, 2024

America....This is Organized Wickedness!!! (Witchcraft)

President Trump is fighting against high level witchcraft
and people in the occult as well as in the politics given
arm to satan.

I know for many reasons. When God asked me to daily
pray for Donald Trump in April 2017 (done since) it was
at a weekend when witches and warlocks all over the
World decided to get together to curse Donald Trump.

The sad thing is that it was at the same time that
christians did the same, they began curse, ie slander
Donald Trump because they had media as their god-
voice.

I myself has struggled against withcraft the recent time,
very obvious attacks, I will not go into details. Donald
has God´s anointing on him for this time, like a Cyrus,
to protect Israel and the Church and to take out the evil
globalistic cabal,

and they are hysterious these days because they see
themselves losing ground heavily. And they will lose I
tell you. Revelations of what you think would not be
possible, in the US, in the World, about to be revealed.

Babylon the Great will fall.







No comments:

Post a Comment