Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Fox: Leaked docs detail how far "they" will go to stop D Trump

I have written since long that Democrates
in the US together with certain globalists
around the world are willing to go "all the
way" in stopping Donald Trump from
coming out of exile and into power again.

When I say "go all the way" I refer to
cases such as the Kennedy´s and Martin
Luther King.

But they will not succeed, thhey will only
underwrite their own imprisonments or
even death sentences.

People today say to me; Björn, it looks
like you are getting right regarding DT
returning to power. I then tell them that
I don´t care how things look, I care about
what God has said.

2024 will be mixed with 1/ crucial victories
in courts for Donald Trump and 2/ severe
persecution from the left & the globalists,
it will not just look "relatively good" like it
does today.

And I don´t follow my eyes nor media who
are most often strategizing or follow money.









No comments:

Post a Comment