Wednesday, March 23, 2022

A Vision of Russia & Ukraine 2/28/22 (Christa Elisha)

 
UKRAINE
A Vision of Russia & Ukraine 2/28/22 (Christa Elisha)
As I was asking the Lord how to pray for Russia and Ukraine I went into a vision. Suddenly I was in the atmosphere along the boarder of the disputed territory. The Holy Spirit told me to decree and release “MERCY, MERCY, MERCY, MERCY” over the people, specifically the believers on both sides.
Then the Spirit took me down onto the land and I watched as war machines advanced into the Ukrainian territory. Suddenly the war machines turned into tractor plows. Their large circular blades dug deep into the soil and began to till the earth. I heard “full circle season” and I knew that unjust things done long ago had came full circle and a harvest of corruption was due.
I looked closely at the broken ground and realized that there were secrets that members of Ukrainian elite and government officials had attempted to bury that was being uncovered and drawn to the surface for the world to see by the tilling of the plow blades.
I heard the words ‘Convolution’ and ‘mass exposure’ and “attempted cover up.” As this was taking place I watched as it appeared to be government angels follow behind the plows to collect the evidence and secure it for trials connected to multiple countries. America, UK, China, Sweden and Italy all flashed before me.
The Lord then had me to decree:
1. that everything done in darkness would be revealed in all the nations of the world.
2. that secrets in hidden places would be exposed and taken as undeniable evidence of corruption.
3. that certain government take overs would be turned over and that God’s agenda with truth, justice and light would prevail.
As I finished the decrees I saw the ground that was plowed suddenly turn into a massive harvest field full of waist high wheat ready to be gathered. The Spirit of God said “Now ask me to send harvesters into the fields.” So I prayed “Lord of the harvest, send the harvesters into the fields of Russia and Ukraine to bring in a massive harvest of souls! I pray not one would be missed and that what the enemy meant for evil you would turn around and use for good! In Jesus name! “
I invite you to join me in these decrees and prayer over Russia, Ukraine and the nations as well. Do not be afraid saints. The true and the false is all being revealed in this hour. Heaven knows the full story that the corrupted mainstream media will never tell you. Stay in your position of faith and do not give in to fear. God is going to turn it all around for his glory!
This is an excerpt from Christa Elisha´s prophetic word:








No comments:

Post a Comment