Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Charlie Shamp - The Keystone State

 
I heard the Lord say, “Watch Pennsylvania,
yes watch and see what I will do.

I say to the intercessors, stand as watchers
and as pillars of the state and pray Penn-
sylvania through in the election for it will
be the key that opens the flood gate for the
nation to be delivered from destruction.

For America hangs in the balance and I
have placed upon the shoulders of this state
the key to victory that will close the door to
the enemy that seeks to destroy the land of
liberty.

I say look and see, I have laid a keystone
within you America, yes a tested stone, a
white stone, a precious cornerstone state, a
sure foundation where the bell of liberty
will ring once again.

I will cause a sound to ring out from you, a
sound of Triumph from my Trumpet. For
you are my Key Stone that I have set in the
hand of the church to take down the giant
in this hour.

The giant that seeks to devour this nation,
but he will fall and his body will cause the
ground to quake in the city of brotherly
love.

Yes the ground will quake in the city foun-
ded by the quakers. I will shake Pennsyl-
vania by my power and corruption will sur-
face for all to see,

but the one who believes will be unshakable,
the one I have set in place will not be moved.“

Link to the prophecy at DEI homesite:






No comments:

Post a Comment