Wednesday, February 20, 2019

No 666 connected to blogposts

Ok, let´s see how many can
take this. I just share it as it
was.

Sometimes I do experience
strange things..!


A couple of years ago (2016)
I wrote about a world politician
that I thought he do fit into the
picture / the biblical description
of the coming Antichrist.

Partly why I wrote about this
was because a prophetic voice
which I respect very much had
shared about the same many
times; he had experienced it
by the Lord in serious visions.

Try to understand the schock I
got the day after I had posted
this blogpost - when I saw that I
had got exactly 666 hits in total
on my blog that same day!

See the picture I took of my
screen, the photo evidence,
below. What are the odds that
this happen by chanse..?

Fotobeskrivning saknas.


But - it is not enough with that.
A little later I suddenly experi-
enced that I was blocked by
Google/Blogger from sharing
my posts. Probably by that I
wrote on something contro-
versial, which I often do.

I then directly tried to check
why I was blocked, and I found
that I had got blocked from a
post which was on the exact
same subject as the above.

And - most chocking was; it
was my exact 666th blogpost.
I have photoevidence of this
as well. See below. I made a
667th blogpost to talk about
what schockingly happened.



Today I have well over 1000
posts behind me since the
blogstart back in 2015. It never
happened anything similar
by random, nor before nor
after.

This number have appeared
two times only - and in direct
relation to the mentioned
subject.

//Björn Hellman





No comments:

Post a Comment