Friday, May 10, 2024

I will surely vote for Israel in Eurovision. Easy to vote

I am going to vote in Eurovision
for the first time, and I am going
to vote for Israel.

I will add other aspects to my
choice than just music & perfor-
mance.

I will do so as there has been a
hate campaign against Israel´s
performance and perfomer/s,
which surely will have effect on
the outcome,

it is actually the haters who have

chosen the rules, in "lawlessness".

From one single mobile number
it is allowed to send in up to 20
votes.

In the link below you can find
how you vote. The descriptions
are in Swedish though; basically
from Sweden you send an sms
06 to 72211.

(When voting from elsewhere,
you have to find the appropriate
codes / nbrs for that nation):

Each call / vote costs 3.60 SEK,
which is approximately 1/3 USD

The link (below) is from Swedish
"Israel Friendship Association":




No comments:

Post a Comment